Wake up a bit late today
Last night is last two days I sleep here, kinda reluctant
Never like my days in that house
No one cares, No one be polite
Went to buy vege today at Aeon
Ate a lot salad this few days, feel so HEALTHY ?
Psychological effects


Also bought my favorite melon green
Damn expensive Rm13
After that I went to popular wish to buy whiteboard but.......they rush to go home
I wish to get a whiteboard :(
Went to meet siao po Ashlee today
The time we see each other short than one minute, I think
Kinda miss her smile, and her yellow jokes HAHA
She said I always buy those tik tik tak tak things?
I remember i bought sushi put in your locker XD
I'm thin than last time?
Can't believe it
Hug each other before i go home,
SWEET :)))
______________________________________♡
Our dinner tonight is 88 steamboat
Last time i ate was Chee Chong's farewell
Kinda long ago...
When Im eating my favorite mint flavor ice-cream
I want to snap a photo
I found my smartphone was crazy O.O
Do not feel at ease when im eating
What's wrong to my phone ? ;"(((
After i asked octopus , he said was software problem...
I think i should buy iphone better
Maybe i should learn a life without phone
Maybe.....
Console myself listening Jiahui's song...
School is going to reopen..
Not a good Saturday
No comments:
Post a Comment